The lawyers at Pun & Jiang Law have been working with entrepreneurs and small business owners for many years. We love helping new businesses get off the ground and the synergy we have with our clients. As small business owners ourselves, we understand that starting a new business is an expensive process that requires careful budgeting. At Pun & Jiang Law, we believe receiving proper legal advice is the key to building a good foundation for your business.
If you are looking for the following legal services, Pun & Jiang Law can assist:
- Incorporating a new British Columbia or Canadian Corporation
- Reviewing a Commercial Lease Agreement
- Preparing and negotiating a Shareholders’ Agreement
- Filing a trademark application
- Buying or selling a business
- Buying or selling shares in a privately held corporation
- Secured lending or borrowing
- Drafting various legal agreements
- General counsel advice with respect to areas of employment law, intellectual property, and more
If you would like to know our fees, click the “Download Schedule” button to view our fee schedule.